Hi Aldrin,

This was with the original package. Also, I’ve attached the verbose output.

Thanks,

Dan

From: Aldrin Piri [mailto:aldrinp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 5:18 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: GetTwitter - Security/Certificate Issue

Hi Dan,

Was this with an updated ca-certificates package or the original one listed
when this conversation started?

Should have asked from this initially, but could you also please provide the
output with verbose logging for the curl command?

curl -v  https://stream.twitter.com/

--Aldrin

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Dan Giannone