Hi

I'm sorry if the question is silly, but it is giving me a hard time. We
have a web page that contain some inputs (e.g., userid and other
parameters) and I want to sent these parameters to a remote nifi-instance.

I think I should use "handlHTTPRequst" processor at the remote instance,
but I'm not sure how the web page can specify the address of the
"handlHTTPRequest" processor at the remote NIFI site (e.g., we have the IP
address of the remote NIFI instance, but how to specify the address of the
"handleHTTPPequst" processor)?

I've seen some examples on NIFI docs about "hendleHTTPRequest" but they
don't have the web page to NIFI instance. I wonder if there are other
examples for this case?

Regards

--
Mohammed