Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, that I have created four processors for Nifi

1) GenerateData - generates random data (test data) based on word lists,
regular expressions or purely random
2) RuleEngine - a ruleengine which allows to process complex business logic.
But the logic is maintained in a separate web app and thus outside of the flow.
If the logic changes the flow does NOT have to change.
3) SplitToAttribute - splits a single CSV row into flow file attributes
4) MergeTemplate - merges flow file attributes with an Apache Velocity template
and writes the result to the flow file content

Please give them a try and let me know your findings and thoughts.

https://github.com/uwegeercken/nifi_processors

rgds,

Uwe