Thank you Andre.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. März 2017 um 04:05 Uhr
Von: Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
An: users@nifi.apache.org
Betreff: Re: new Nifi Processors
All,

It may also be worth to note that JFrazee maintains a list of NiFi related links here:

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org> wrote:
Uwe G has made his processors available (thank you!) via his own repo
vs the official Apache NiFi repo; this may be directly related to your
point about licensing.  Having said that, he is of course at liberty
to license those separate processors as he sees fit (assuming it is
also in accordance with the licenses he has employed).  Apache NiFi
welcomes to its codebase Apache-friendly contributions (FAQ [1]), but
alternatively and even before an Extension Registry [2] is supported,
authors can make their NiFi processors and such available under the
appropriate licenses.  If there are commercial (or other) entities
looking to package such extensions with the official Apache NiFi
distribution, they would be subject to the same terms of the License &
Notice (L&N) of Apache NiFi as well as whatever extensions are added.

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Repositories+%28aka+Extension+Registry%29+for+Dynamically-loaded+Extensions