Good evening. I have a number of process groups in my NiFi instance that
run concurrently. Evidently I have filled up my provenance repo. How do I
recover from this? NiFi will not start back up after shutdown.

I am in a dev environment right now so I can afford to lose what had been
in my flows. Does that give me other options to recover?

However I must determine what process group and processor are not freeing
resources from the provenance repo. I can't allow this workflow to promote
to production until I determine how to prevent this from reoccurring. How
can I do that?

My provenance, content, and flow repos are all on separate disk devices,
each of which is 50GB in capacity.

Thank you for your help. -Jim