Jim,

The good news is that you can delete the entire ./provenance_repository and
NiFi will start up with a fresh clean one.  Of course, that won't solve
your analysis challenge.

You might want to play around with some of the provenance config entries to
limit the repository, like nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.time and
nifi.provenance.repository.max.storage.size.  That should help prevent you
from running out of space, even if it doesn't tell you exactly where all
the entries came from.

Thanks,

James