James,

Try leaving your PublishAMQP "SSL Context Service" property blank.

In NiFi 0.6.x, PublishAMQP did not support SSL connections.  If that NiFi
version was working for you, then you should not use the SSL properties of
PublishAMQP in NiFi 0.7.x.  The "bad header" message may be RabbitMQ
failing to understand SSL handshake messages.

-- Mike