John

The code i referenced in the previous note on this thread points to
the API support for connecting a reporting task to the audit data.
This will give you more stable/reliable information than having a
Logger send the data via syslog/etc..  However, there is no
ReportingTask that I am aware of available in the Apache NiFi codebase
that leverages that function so for now you'd want to write a custom
one with Java or with the scripted reporting task support.

Thanks
Joe