To add more to the issue I see this on my log:

"Failed to restore processor state; yielding java.io.IOException; Failed to
obtain value from Zookeeper for component ...." with exception code
CONNECTIONLOSS

So this is confirming what I expected and at this point not sure if this is
a bug or working as expected .... Feels like the dataflow manager should
configure how to handle state and be able to use ListS3 in cluster even
though I do not have zookeeper?