First thanks for the 1.2.0 release. There are a few things I have been looking
forward to (wait/notify).

Now, I have a question. I was running 1.1.2 locally and experimenting with a
few ideas. After creating a template and exporting one of those ideas, I
unpacked 1.2.0 and started it up.

I am able to import the template fine but when I try to place it on the canvas
I get dialog that there is more than one version of the processor on the path
and the template does not appear.

I understand this is due to the new versioning and I thought maybe if I just
hacked in the <bundle> element I could get this template working but I did that
and tried again but it still does not seem to be working.

How should I be migrating 1.1.2 work into 1.2.0?