Tim,

This basically means there are two NARs in your lib directory that
contain the standard processors.

It may be that you have a left-over nifi-standard-nar-0.01-nar in the
lib directory, or its possible that you have a custom NAR that is
incorrectly including nifi-standard-processors JAR inside it.

The easiest way to find out would be to add one of the 0.0.1
components to the canvas and see what it displays beneath the
processor name.

The 1.2.0 processors would say "org.apache.nifi - nifi-standard-nar"
and the 0.0.1 processors would probably say something like "default -
<some-nar-id>" where the "some-nar-id" would tell you where its coming
from.

-Bryan