From: Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 3:17 PM
To: <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: NiFi UI Not Starting

Dan,

Sorry we are not more helpful on this. Seems to be an extremely unusual
circumstance. I would suggest modifying bootstrap.conf to enable remote
debugging and use your IDE to step through the execution of the Jetty code.
Something about the logic path is different when creating the HTTPS connector —
either the context factory is not getting formed correctly, the network
interfaces are not being enumerated, or something is violating an external
permission/policy block. I will try to reproduce this locally as well but I
have not encountered this before when setting up a secure 0.x instance.

Andy LoPresto

alopre...@apache.org

alopresto.apa...@gmail.com