I was going to say the problem is all your usernames are REDACTED and
that just wont work ;-)

Thanks for sharing the logs..

Was wondering similar on the 0.0.0.0 but in theory it means all
interfaces should be bound.  What is happening though is that there
are zero bound interfaces.  That is what we know from the log
statement you shared and this is the code that prints that [1].

After fully initializing NiFi appears to have been up and running for
four minutes then it is told by the bootstrap to stop.  I was
initially thinking it was pinging the web api and since it cannot
reach it then it decides it should restart nifi.  But I believe it is
pinging the JVM itself rather than the web api (which is not available
in this case due to nothing binding..).

Will need to research this a bit more.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/rel/nifi-0.7.0/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/web/server/JettyServer.java#L833