Hi Fred,

I have used the reporting task with specific event types listed, but I've not
run into issues personally.

I am curious if you have tried looking for more common event types, such as
RECEIVE, CONTENT_MODIFIED, or ATTRIBUTES_MODIFIED?
EXPIRE events only fire when FlowFiles get aged off from a Connection due to
not being processed within the
Connection's "FlowFile Expiration" threshold, and DOWNLOAD events are only
triggered when a user downloads
the contents of the FlowFile to look at it manually. So both of these are
fairly rare events.
RECEIVE, ATTRIBUTES_MODIFIED, and CONTENT_MODIFIED, on the other hand, will
generally happen constantly.

Thanks
-Mark

On Oct 4, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Fred S