Thanks Pierre, though I think you meant to send me:
https://pierrevillard.com/2017/05/15/monitoring-nifi-workflow-sla/, which was
much more helpful ☺.

From: Pierre Villard [mailto:pierre.villard...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:35 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Metrics on Lineage Duration

Hi Peter,
There is not as far as I know. What I usually do is to use ExecuteScript
processor to extract the lineage duration of the flow file into an attribute of
the flow file where I feel this information is useful for my workflow and I
send it to whatever monitoring destination I have. This way I can ensure that
mean processing time of a flow file is constant and I can be alerted in case of
spurious events. I wrote something about this approach here [1].

[1] https://pierrevillard.com/2017/05/16/monitoring-nifi-ambari-grafana/

Hope this helps,
Pierre