Hello,

If you want to specify Earliest Time and Latest Time, then you need to
change Time Range Strategy to 'Provided".

The "Managed" time ranger strategies are meant to let the processor
calculate the time ranges for you on each execution and you can not specify
time ranges when using those strategies.

-Bryan