Hi Siva,

The processor is storing a "state" in the state management back-end of NiFi
(Zookeeper usually). There is no way for you to edit this value. However,
some processors expose a property allowing you to manually set the initial
value (Example GenerateTableFetch [1]) that the processor will use when it
is started. I don't know Splunk processors but I believe this is what you'd
like. If yes, I can only suggest you to submit a JIRA asking for this
feature [2].

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.4.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.GenerateTableFetch/index.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI (you need to register