Thanks Aldrin.
My question was based off informal discussions and to a point a bit of
doubt on my end regarding processor availability and minifi, then I
stumbled on some other email threads too.
That's why I asked about C++ version makes sense that it would have
limitations since they have to get written.

But minifi as a whole could be getting misunderstood in that only certain
processors work using it.
But what am getting is that a good rule of thumb is minifi JAVA I should
expect same functionality given what I put on the flow.
minif c++ will have more limitations given the processors written for it.

Thanks for the contributions!