Thanks, Andrew / Bryan.
Yeah this right now is a prototype with a team of about 10 people.

We all have certs that we've self-signed.

I've not messed with this that much but if I want to use certs it seems the
user set up in the initial admin section will have to the other user
creations.

More down the line if this prototype is released and without knowing their
PKI infrastructure I am wondering how to make user authorization as
painless as possible without knowing the technical background of the
"admins" of this prototype product.

As it is now granted I've not worked with this piece much, Someone needs to
set up an initial admin > connect > grant permissions to initial admin.
Then I will have to proactively know who else needs access and add them,
currently looking through the UI but presume this can be automated through
API, will look at NiPy for that.