Hi Dnyaneshwar,

as Andy mentioned we are working on running NiFi in Kubernetes but I'm not
sure when it will be available publicly. Some pointers that can help by
then:
 - You should use a StatefulSet to manage NiFi pods
 - Probably Helm charts are the most efficient way to get started
 - I recommend using the official NiFi image and wrapping the original
nifi.sh script from the Kubernetes pod spec similarly how we do it in the
Docker image [1]. Caveats: setting dynamic properties like
nifi.web.http.host from the wrapper script is a good idea, but for more
static properties like nifi.web.http.port you may want to use the config
files directly as configmaps and do templating using Helm. This is
especially true for more complex configurations like the authorizers.xml or
the login-identity-providers.xml.
 - Authorizations in NiFi can be configured for the initial cluster setup,
but needs to be done manually when you add a new Node to the cluster above
the initial cluster size. Also these extra nodes should have a vanilla
authorizations.xml to avoid conflicts when joining to the existing ones.
You can use the wrapper script to decide which configmap to use when
starting the container. Once the pod has started you still have to add the
node and authorize it manually using the UI. There is ongoing work to make
this more dynamic: [3]
 - We use a Kubernetes deployment to run NiFi Toolkit's tls-toolkit in
server mode. The NiFi pods have an init container that uses tls-toolkit in
client mode to request and receive certificates from the CA server. The
communication is protected using a shared secret that is generated inside
the cluster on the fly, also you can further protect access to the CA using
NetworkPolicies.
 - You should avoid using the embedded Zookeeper, but you can use an
already existing helm chart as a dependency to install it [4] (caveat: the
image used by that chart is not recommended for production use)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-docker/dockerhub/sh/start.sh
[2]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-docker/dockerhub/sh/start.sh#L23