The S3Fetch processor is a stateful processor using NiFi state storage to
track the time of the most recent object name list extracted from the
bucket. On subsequent runs, it will only pull objects that have an update
time newer than the internally stored time stored in state (the time of the
last S3Fetch run).

Is this possibly contributing to your missing files?

mark.