Hi,
I will test your idea to use RouteOnContent with a length check before the
ParseCEF processor.
Since all message needs to be parsed, even if the msg field exceed 1023
character, I will probably have to save the content of the msg field
temporarily, truncate the msg field in the message, parse the message and then
reassign the original content to the msg field in the parsed message. Not sure
that it is possible but that would probably be a suitable workaround.
Regards,
Lj