Hi, I`m quite sure, I have verified it in a small test Flow. A propert to set
the do_validate flag to false would be helpful in this case. Regards, Lj

  På fre, jan. 2019 klockan 0:05, Otto Fowler<ottobackwa...@gmail.com> skrev:
#yiv4068205678 body{font-family:Helvetica, Arial;font-size:13px;}Can I ask how
you are sure it is the message size that is causing the error?  The parser
returns null for any error parsing, so the processor doesn’t know what
happened.  It could be that the message didn’t validate, or something else.
If the issues _is_ with the validator, then we could allow a property to
optionally call the parser with the do validate flag to false.
Maybe you can create a jira with a sanitized example line that causes the error?