I would recommend that we also be careful about the naming here and tying this
to Jolt. Really, this is just a mechanism for externalizing a big blob of text
(or bytes). There are several other processors and controller services that do
this, such as scripted components, Hadoop related processors that need things
like core-site.xml, etc.

It may be advantageous to consider this as a more generic way to access any
such resource. A simple implementation would be purely configured through the
UI but there could be other future implementations that are based on fetching
from remote services, etc.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone