Hello,

Swap files are written under the flow file repo, in a sub directory
called swap. I don't think it is configurable anymore.

When a queue has flow files in it, the content of those flow file is
not in memory in the queue, its just java objects representing the
pointers to the flow files.

So swapping is to help with memory when you have too many java
objects, it writes out the information about what was in the queue to
a swap file, but again its not the content of those flow files which
is why it is under flow file repo.

Thanks,

Bryan