Thanks Brayn,

Your clarification is much appreciated.
Yours suggestions are always helpfull for me.
We have set up our projects with allmost all the default parameter present
in nifi.properties & bootstrap config file.

I am trying to improve performance, so trying to understand each
parameters.I have also gone through the nifi dip dive document.

Could you please suggest any attributes in those config files which i can
play arround to improve the performance.

suggestion of any tools to identify the performance bottleneck will be very
helpfull.

currently for onprem cluster log monitering we r using kibana & dynatrace
and for AWS cloud cluster DataDog is used.

once again thanks a lot for your support,

Sanjeet