Harsha,

There are two NARs associated with Hive components,
nifi-hive-services-api-nar which has the Hive1_1ConnectionPool service
(actually an interface, but that's under the hood), and the
nifi-hive1_1-nar which has the processors that declare themselves as users
of that interface (and the actual implementations). Did you keep the old
Hive 1.1 NAR in the lib/ folder when you upgraded? I would think if you
removed the 1.9.2 NARs and used just the 1.11.4 NARs, NiFi would only find
the newer ones and automatically upgrade the existing processors and
controller services, but I haven't tried it myself. I suspect if they are
both present then NiFi will try to match the version of the processors to
the controller services and they won't match. Either you'd need both 1.9.2
NARs (the services-api one and the processors one) or neither, I recommend
the latter so the components get upgraded to the latest version and that
they match. If you're doing a hot reload by dropping the NARs into the
dynamic loading location, you'll probably want to remove the old ones
entirely, put the new ones in lib/, and restart NiFi.

Regards,
Matt