Powered by Apache NiFi Version 1.9.0
1.9.0.3.4.1.1-4 built 05/01/2019 02:15:30 UTC
Tagged nifi-1.9.0-RC2
6 Node Cluster

~~

This is a long shot, but I have developers reporting an inability to disable a
“AvroSchemaRegistry” controller service without a couple of the Cluster nodes
disconnecting and reconnecting, throwing the error

“Cluster is unable to service request to change flow: 2 Nodes are currently
connecting”

Controller remains alive/active and is not disabled

Nodes come back and remain connected

I have noticed disabled, stopped and active processors using this Controller
Service that they would like to disable (which would render those components
invalid I would assume - if process to disable was successful)

Ever heard of this symptom?

Thanks for any ideas

John