Hi,

I have a parallel update process in 2 different flows running in a 3 node
cluster running 1.6.0, if the insert side has not completed yet the update
side moves the flow file to a waiting queue for retry.  I want to retry
every 20s all the flow files in the queue that have been waiting that
long.  There may be 10,000s waiting so I don't want to do 1 flow file every
20s.  Any idea how I can achieve this?  I don't think that I can use the
yield mechanism because after n retries it goes into a notification logging
flow.  And wait/notify won't work because the notification may appear
before the update flow file arrives.

Jeremy