Piping is part of the shell I believe, so you can’t do it with arguments in
that way.

If you make your shell the executable however, you should then be able to pass
things as separate
arguments.

I would start with

"/bin/sh” as the executable and arguments of
 "-c”
“ls | ws -l”

Or, you can write what you want to do in a .sh script file, and execute that.