Good evening. I’d like to do a file count of ${directory}. I can use an
ExecuteStreamCommand processor with that as Command Arguments and ls as
Command Path. I’ll set Output Destination Attribute to be myFileCount, and
will drop Max Attribute Length to ten. That will be ample characters for my
counts, with plenty of margin.

How though, do I incorporate the “| wc -l” (double quotes for clarity only,
not part of the command) in the processor configuration so that I get the
desired count, not the actual listing of files? I need this count to
RouteOnAttribute as a next step.

Thanks very much for your help.