In general, it is a bad architecture to do monitoring via pull request. You
should always push. I recommend a look at the book "The Art of Monitoring" by
James Turnbull.

I also recommend the very good articles by Pierre Villard on the subject of
NiFi monitoring at
https://pierrevillard.com/2017/05/11/monitoring-nifi-introduction/.

Hope this helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards