Scott

Check out this from Pierre: https://pierrevillard.com/tag/reporting-task/

We monitor all parameters from NiFi via Reporting Tasks. We send all parameters
via MQTT to InfluxDB and monitor that via Grafana.
There we can then start alerts when the levels reach a critical value.

If that doesn't help you, then describe your problem specifically. Maybe we can
help you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Kay-Uwe Moosheimer