Hello,

When my nifi system goes under high load the web UI becomes unresponsive
until load comes down. Is there a way I can see what's going on (processor
status summary, queued count, active thread count) when the UI is
unresponsive?

The logs are not showing any errors and the various repositories are all
mounted to separate volumes with elastic capacity so I am sure that none of
them ran out of space. Our monitoring shows bursts of CPU usage and memory
use lower than normal.

The logs show that the StandardProcessScheduler stops processors followed
by starting them, but I never see logs related to the UI being ready to
serve. It does this about once an hour. I see that the flow is slowly
processing based on log activity and databases.

How can I see what's going on when the web UI is not responding?

Thanks,
Eric