Hi,

I am migrating a Nifi registry instance from version 0.5 to 1.16.0 but I cannot
get LDAP authentication working.
I am reusing the configuration files from the 0.5 version. When trying to login
I get the "Contact your System Administrator" message but no error logs.
How can I increase the error logging so I can see what is going wrong ?

Thanks

Jasper van der Marel

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in
any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.