Hello,

For access to data, because it’s considered more sensitive than the flow
definition, both the user and the nifi node accessing the data must be granted
permissions to view and modify data. Did you give the nodes permissions to view
and modify data?

topics such as potential vulnerabilities, etc.

Thanks
Mark

Sent from my iPhone