When you said "fetchSize set low", I assume you mean non-zero, a zero
will fetch all the rows at once. How did you paginate your query with
ExecuteSQLRecord? I was going to suggest GenerateTableFetch in front
to paginate the queries for you, but it definitely seems like we
should be able to do or configure something that will make PG happy.

Regards,
Matt