Hello Mike,

Could you please give me the details about the resolution ?
Have you change something in the processor or just changing the sql command ?

Regards

Envoyé: samedi 2 septembre 2023 à 00:00
De: "Mike Thomsen" <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
À: users@nifi.apache.org
Objet: NiFi hanging during large sql query
I have a three node cluster with an executesqlrecord processor with primary execution only. The sql it runs is a straight forward select on a table with about 44m records. If I leave it running, after about 10 min the node becomes unresponsive and leaves the cluster. The query runs just fine in jetbrains data grip on that postgresql server, so I don’t think it’s anything weird with the db or query. Any ideas about what could be causing this? Even with a high limit like 5m records the query doesn’t lock up the NiFi node.

Sent from my iPhone