This is great. It's working just how I expect it to with my simple test case. Now that it's working I'll try some more complicated tests. This is so cool! I can't thank you enough!

Strictly speaking this is probably a different request, but I'm still using a shell of an openejb-jar to specify what physical table the abstract schema. Like this:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2";>
        <enterprise-beans>
                <entity>
                        <ejb-name>AuxGenderRO</ejb-name>
                </entity>
        </enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

If the table-name could get picked up from the weblogic-cmp-rdbms- jar.xml then it really would be totally seamless.

Casey