Hey, guys.

Is it possible to write an EJBQL query with more than one LEFT JOIN FETCH
clause?  I have a number of entities with more than collection-valued
references that are lazy loaded by default.  I'm trying to avoid flagging
them as FetchType.EAGER.  The O'Reilly book on EJB 3 has exactly [--- this
---] much information about JOIN FETCH clauses, and the web's been less than
forthcoming.

I managed to isolate some patterns in the cascade testing, and am nearly
done with the the first module for my project.  At that point I'll be
tagging a release and redirecting energy toward articles.

Cheers!
--
Alex