>On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 9:36 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>  <persistence version="1.0"
>>
>>         xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence";
>>         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence >>http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd";> >> <persistence-unit name="testFacadePu" >transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL"> >> ><provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
>
>Remove provider so OpenJPA kicks in. It actually did, but provider
>might confuse it or openejb. Don't really know. Add <jta-data-source>
>with the same value as <non-jta-data-source>. Remove transaction-type
>element.

OpenJPA was not working, so I had to use Hibernate. I would also like to use Hibernate, because the final persistence layer should be Hibernate. There also some older Springs dependencies, so if the database layout is not 100 % identical it does matter.

The transaction type element was necessary because of an error with Hibernate:

See JTA Transaction Manager topic at http://www.abcseo.com/tech/java/jboss-ebj-troubleshooting

>What's in >foo.bar.testfacade.TestFacadeImplOpenEJBTest.testPersistStrecke(TestFacadeImplOpenEJBTest.java:103)?

It is a call to a stateless bean. The Bean call persist() like this :

public void persistStrecke(Strecke s) {
 em.persist(s)
}

>Jacek