On Feb 16, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Karsten Ohme wrote:

On Feb 15, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2008 2:37 PM, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The "Auto-commit" error usually means is that either a) only the jta-
>> data-source is configured in your persistence.xml so OpenJPA
>> incorrectly attempts to use it also as an non-jta-data-source, or b) >> the non-jta-data-source specified is actually a jta-data-source (i.e.
>> a Resource where the 'JtaManaged' property isn't set to 'false')
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> He had non-jta-data-source only so I think his scenario's b).
... [show rest of quote]
As I described both a) and b) should be impossible in 3.0-beta-2, so
I'm still very baffled.  Has to be something else.

I will try again to send the source code as zipped attachment. The last times it was always impossible, because it was considered as spam. I will have access to the source on Monday again.

Great.  You can attach it here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-755

Sometimes the list refuses to accept attachments.

-David