Just as a general FYI, if anyone is interested in speaking or writing articles about OpenEJB I am more than happy to help you out in any way I can.

Happy to review slides/text, help you get examples running, give you ideas on what to write or speak about, show you some advanced features, even give you some phone time. I may even be able to help you find a publisher if you need it.

A few topic ideas might be:
- learning ejb 3.0 with OpenEJB; maybe show off the validation functionality and how it can be used to learn ejb and speed up development - advanced ejb dependency injection; show off the ability to extend injection beyond the spec supported types - java ee with tomcat; show how to beef up your servlets with better dependency injection, jms, jpa, transactions, jax-ws, etc. doesn't even have to use ejbs. - unit testing ejbs; show anything from basic testing to detailed configuration, testing transactions, testing security - unit testing GlassFish apps; yes, we support their descriptors and can unit test their ejbs just fine. - host ejbs from your app; show how to embed OpenEJB to make your application capable of supporting ejbs and even remote ejb clients - debugging ejbs in your IDE with no plugins; show how when using openejb to test your apps you can use standard debugging with no plugins or remote servers.

If you're a member or leader of a Java User Group, feel free to forward this offer out to your list.

You're welcome to email me directly or via the OpenEJB lists.

-David