David,

I am interested in preparing a doc on the following:

  - unit testing ejbs; show anything from basic testing to detailed
configuration, testing transactions, testing security
  - unit testing GlassFish apps; yes, we support their descriptors
and can unit test their ejbs just fine.
  - host ejbs from your app; show how to embed OpenEJB to make your
application capable of supporting ejbs and even remote ejb clients
  - debugging ejbs in your IDE with no plugins; show how when using
openejb to test your apps you can use standard debugging with no
plugins or remote servers.

My objective is that when I show a demo of OpenEJB, I should be able to
supplement the demo with some docs . Most of the people I have talked to
have questions regarding the topics you have listed above.

I will get started on the above this weekend and then start bugging you with
questions.

Thanks for the offer.

--
Karan Singh Malhi