Hi David,

thank you for your hint, I tried this, but still got exception:
In the code for intialisation of openejb:

initialContext.bind("java:operativDS", new
javax.naming.LinkRef("java:openejb/Resource/operativDS"));

In the test Code:
// this is ok
DataSource operativDS = (DataSource)
initialContext.lookup("java:openejb/operativDS");

// this one fails, but this is the lookup I need
DataSource operativDS = (DataSource)
initialContext.lookup("java:/operativDS");

So is there a possibility to bind directly to java: and not to java:openejb?
It seems to me like java:openejb is kind of hardcoded?

Regards,
Andreas