Hi Eric,

Can you post the stack trace?

-David

On Nov 3, 2008, at 8:53 AM, ericp56 wrote:

Hello,

In Eclipse, I'm able to test a simple EJB with Junit.

I'm having problems testing one slightly more complicated.

I had to create an ejb-jar.xml file, because the openejb-jar.xml file was
not recognized in junit.

Now, I am getting this:
FATAL - OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be started:
Assembler failed to build the container system. ... NullPointerException...

I'm guessing it's perhaps one of my openejb-jar.xml dependencies is not
being loaded, like a console.dbpool resource.

Any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Eric