On Nov 19, 2008, at 6:32 AM, ericp56 wrote:

I wasn't paying attention to the package, only the class name. Thanks for
the clarification:)

No worries. I've often thought it would be neat to add some functionality that would catch ClassNotFoundExceptions and print the name of the jar that should be added to the classpath. Wouldn't be too hard as all we'd have to do is create a maven plugin (or any plain java code we can run via the maven-ant-plugin at build time) that squirted the indexes of each jar we depend on into a file that we include in the openejb-core jar. Then it'd simply be a quick read through that file to find the jar name to add to the error message.

Would be a cool contribution if you felt like giving it a whirl :)

-David