On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:57 AM, typhoon wrote:

> Thanks David!
> I added dependency (v 6.1.23), but now get the following exception:
>
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The bean encountered a
> non-application exception; nested exception is:
>       java.lang.IllegalStateException: No SessionHandler or SessionManager
> while
> invoking public abstract ... with params [...].
>       at
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)

Thanks for the revised CalculatorImpl.  I added that to a setup that has all
the expected Jetty libraries and got the same outcome.  Specifically, this is
the 'Caused by' part of that stacktrace:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No SessionHandler or SessionManager
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Request.getSession(Request.java:1022)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Request.getSession(Request.java:1012)
        at org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorImpl.sum(CalculatorImpl.java:59)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:162)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:144)
        at
org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.record(StatsInterceptor.java:164)
        at
org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.invoke(StatsInterceptor.java:92)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:162)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:144)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.ejb.EjbMethodInvoker.performInvocation(EjbMethodInvoker.java:85)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.ejb.EjbMethodInvoker.directEjbInvoke(EjbMethodInvoker.java:173)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.ejb.EjbInterceptor.intercept(EjbInterceptor.java:97)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:162)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:144)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(InterceptorStack.java:128)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invokeWebService(StatelessContainer.java:302)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)
        ... 28 more

Seems if we wanted to more fully enable Jetty in this regard there might be
some additional setup required beyond what we do now.

Jonathan has done the most Jetty tinkering as of late and might have an idea on
what the missing sauce is.  Jon, run into anything like this before in your
trunk Jetty work?

-David