Hey guys. I figured out. My lack of attention (and lazyness) blocked me from
reading a tutorial (couldn't find it) in the documentation. The tutorial
said I should start OpenEJB like this:

openejb start -h 23.21.21.232 -p 4201

But that didn't work. Then I read the documentation and did this:

openejb start --ejbd-bind 192.168.0.204 --ejbd-port 4201

And it worked. Now I'll try to make it embedded and remote (OpenEJB will be
only in one JVM, the server. The clients will lookup the beans through that
embedded OpenEJB). Is that possible? Maybe using
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/embedded-and-remotable.html this ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Andre.