Hi Adrien,

First of, thanks a lot for the feedback. That is an important point to make
OpenEJB/TomEE progress in a good way.

Just one note regarding the drop-in-war approach versus the TomEE full
package: the drop-in-war should work in most cases, but we had to tweek
tomcat and our integration to make it fully Web Profile certified. Using
the drop-in-war approch does not allow such a better integration.

I can also remember important performance enhancements and a better memory
management (smaller footprint)

Thanks also for the download area. Dunno why it does not work. Need may be
to ask someone else.

> Also, the documentation for installing the drop in WAR with Tomcat (
http://openejb.apache.org/tomcat.html) could use some updating.

If you have enhancements, please feel free to send us a patch, or a
proposal and I would be more than happy to commit it for you.

Thanks again.
Jean-Louis